Multi-Level Mezzanine Structure
This multi-level mezzanine structure was built for several purposes. The main use of this structure is a machinery supported mezzanine. The secondary purpose is for machinery access during maintenance. At the upper lever is a pulpit room. This is a good example of how to use vertical space.
This Smart Space Structure was designed by our P.E. It was built to handle heavy point loads. The steel mezzanine floor is a series HWC Heavy weld bar grating. The stair treads are open bar grating with type C abrasive nosing.
Features & Benefits of Multi-Level Mezzanine Structure
- Provides excellent supervisory views
- Designs for a wide range of sound control
- Green Design: This structure was Manufactured to Minimize Waste & Recycled material was used to Save Resources.
- By utilizing existing space this design is saving this company money for years to come.
- Structural steel mezzanine, structural steel stairs, OSHA handrail system, safety gates, mezzanine flooring system, prefabricated pulpit room.
- Fire retardant designs up to one-hour ratings are available.
- Structure was designed with intentions of future expansion.
- All systems are insulated for energy efficiency
- Faster, easier and more convenient than conventional construction
- Professional Installations Nationwide
- Take advantage of the cost savings of building up rather than out.