Multi-Level Mezzanine Structures
Multi-level mezzanine structures are built for several purposes. The main use of the structure pictured is for a machinery supported mezzanine. The secondary purpose is for machinery access during maintenance. At the upper lever is a pulpit room. This is a good example of how to use vertical space.
This Smart Space Structure was designed by our P.E. It was built to handle heavy point loads. The steel mezzanine floor is a series HWC heavy weld bar grating. The stair treads are open bar grating with type C abrasive nosing.
Call us today: 888.855.3433 | 419.855.3476
You may also be interested in our Two Story Modular Mezzanine Office structures. Click here to view all mezzanine structure types: Mezzanines
Features & Benefits of Smart Space Hi-Level & Multi-Level Mezzanine Structures
- Provides excellent supervisory views.
- Designs available for a wide range of sound control.
- Green design: the structure pictured on this page was manufactured to minimize waste. Recycled material was used to save resources.
- By utilizing existing space this design is saving this company money for years to come.
- Structural steel mezzanine, structural steel stairs, OSHA handrail system, safety gates, mezzanine flooring system, prefabricated pulpit room were all incorporated.
- Fire retardant designs up to one-hour ratings are available.
- Structure was designed with intentions of future expansion.
- All systems are insulated for energy efficiency.
- Faster, easier and more convenient than conventional construction.
- Professional installations nationwide.
- Take advantage of the cost savings of building up rather than out.